Week 36: Ara flying solo

This week Ana & Mere were on vacation in Scotland, so I thought I'd attempt to continue the weekly purchasing, making, and handing out of 24 lunches in Los Feliz, Hollywood and Downtown LA. Aside from a touch of anxiety I had passing out the food alone in Downtown Los Angeles, everything went surprisingly without a hitch!

A bit of sillyness

Out of focus me.

Fresh sandwich ingredients purchased day of.

Hoagies with Honey ham, Turkey, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Onions, & Honey mustard.

Sandwich, Granola Bar, Corn nuts, Banana, bag of Carrots, and a 24 ounce water bottle in these bags.

All in all, was great to experience Lunch Bunch on my own this time, and a lot easier than I anticipated.

Comments

  1. that's truly awesome. really, well done. there's not alot of people who care to do anything for those who have close to nothing.
    and those sandwiches looks yum :]
    i salute you sir!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, check out www.lunchbunch.org

Popular Posts